Your shopping cart is empty!
PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT IN ITS ENTIRETY
WE RECOMMEND THAT YOU PRINT A COPY OF THIS AGREEMENT FOR YOUR OWN RECORDS
THIS IS A LEGAL AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND BRIGHT LIGHTS AND INTERIORS LTD. (www.brightlights.ie)
BY SUBMITTING THE ONLINE APPLICATION YOU ARE AGREEING THAT YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTOOD THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT AND THAT YOU AGREE TO BE LEGALLY RESPONSIBLE FOR EACH AND EVERY TERM AND CONDITION.
1.Brightlight.ie Affiliate Agreement
This agreement describes the terms and conditions for participation in the Brightlights.ie affiliate program. In this agreement, the term "Affiliate" refers to you (the applicant). In this agreement, brightlights.ie, brightlights or any variation of the name refers to the product owner, Bright Lights and Interiors LTD)
We may modify any of the terms and conditions within this Agreement at any time and at our sole discretion. These modifications may include, but are not limited to changes in the percentage of commission given to our affiliates, payment procedures and Affiliate Program rules. If any of the modifications are UNACCEPTABLE TO YOU, your only recourse is to terminate this Agreement. If you CONTINUE PARTICIPATION IN THE PROGRAM, it will be considered as your acceptance of the change.
To enrol in the affiliate program, you must submit an affiliate application and be approved. Applicants will be notified of their acceptance status as soon as possible after their information is reviewed.
4. Affiliate URL
Once accepted you will be able to log into your affiliate account and make any changes to your account (payment methods, contact details. You will be able to track any revenue you have earned. An affiliate tracking code will be automatically generated for you and will be unique to YOU, if you want to specify a custom tracking name/number this needs to be done before commencement of affiliate product advertising. This can be done by one of our Administrators.
Affiliates will receive 10% as a commission from orders placed through properly coded Affiliate links. Commissions may change at the discretion of brightlights.ie administrators. EG…if your advertising is generating a lot of business for us, we can increase your affiliate commission.
For a sale to generate a commission to an Affiliate, the customer must complete the order form and remit full payment for the product ordered through the secure order system. Word of mouth referrals will not result in an affiliate commission being generated. Commissions will only be paid on sales that are made when the customer clicks through qualified, correctly structured Affiliate links. Properly coded links are the sole responsibility of the affiliate.
Brightlights.ie will pay affiliates at the end of each month (where applicable) via PayPal or Direct bank transfer. This is to be specified by the affiliate during the application process, but can be later changed by the affiliate, if accepted, in the affiliates account settings. Correct bank account details and correct PayPal email must be given.
If the PayPal email changes or Bank account details change, it is the responsibility of the affiliate to notify the Affiliate Program () to ensure proper commission payments. We will not resend payments returned due to incorrect PayPal email addresses or incorrect bank account details.
7. Qualifying Sites
Gravity Forms reserves the right to refuse any site entry into the Gravity Forms Affiliate Program based on site content. Sites that do not qualify for the Affiliate Program include sites, but are not limited to sites which:
· Promote sexually explicit materials
· Promote violence
· Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age
· Promote illegal activities
· Infringe or otherwise violate any copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property rights of brightlight.ie
8. Permitted Usage
The following are permitted uses of the brightlight.ie brand and marketing resources
· Affiliates are permitted to use the graphical banners and design resources located at link here). If a specific size banner ad is not available, the affiliate may contact the Affiliate Program manager at and request a new banner graphic be added to the available resources.
9. Prohibited Usage
The following cases prohibited and are grounds for immediate termination of the affiliate account.
· Affiliates MAY NOT use the brightlights.ie’s logo, logo marks or other brightlights.ie website/branding imagery in a header graphic or in any way as to indicate they are officially partnered with brightlights.ie (Bright Lights and Interiors LTD)
· Affiliates MAY NOT use the term "Brightlights" or ANY variation in their site URL eg. (brightlights.net, brightlights.com, bright-lights.com, etc).
· Affiliates MAY NOT promote discounts/coupon codes that were not provided to them personally by brightlights.ie. Want to promote a coupon? Contact us and we can work with you. You may NOT promote coupon codes you may have found elsewhere online. Doing so can result in the termination of your affiliate account and withholding of affiliate payments for violating our affiliate agreement.
10. Brightlights Anti-Spam Policy
Brightlights.ie strictly prohibits affiliates from using spam e-mail and other forms of Internet abuse (including spamming forums, blogs, twitter, facebook and other social media outlets) to seek sales. Spam is defined as including, but not limited to, the following:
· E-mail messages addressed to a recipient with whom the sender does not have an existing business or personal relationship or is not sent at the request of, or with the express consent of, the recipient through an opt in subscription;
· Messages posted to forums, Twitter, Facebook and message boards that are off-topic (unrelated to the topic of discussion), cross-posted to unrelated newsgroups, posted in excessive volume, or posted against forum/message board rules. Be conscious of forum rules! If a forum owner or moderator complains that an affiliate has spammed, the affiliate account may be permanently terminated after investigation.
· Content posted on free blog websites for the sole purpose of keyword spamming, or comments posted to legitimate blogs that violate the comment policy of the blog owner.
· Solicitations posted to chat rooms, or to groups or individuals via, but not limited to "Instant Messaging" systems;
· Certain off-line activities that, while not considered Spam, are similar in nature, including distributing flyers or leaflets on private property or where prohibited by applicable rules, regulations, or laws.
· Account Termination: Upon the receipt of a credible complaint, the brightlight.ie Affiliate Program manager will investigate the complaint, and if necessary, will then terminate the affiliate account of the individual implicated in the abuse. Termination results in the immediate closure of the member and affiliate account, the loss of all referrals, and the forfeiture of any unpaid money on account.
·11. Relationship of Parties
Affiliates are independent contractors, and nothing in this Agreement will create any partnership, joint venture, agency, franchise, sales representative, or employment relationship between the parties. Affiliates have no authority to make or accept any offers or representations on our behalf. Affiliates will not make any statement, whether on their sites or otherwise, that reasonably would contradict this statement.
12. Term and Termination
The term of this Agreement will begin when your application is accepted and will end when terminated by either party. Either brightlights.ie or the affiliate may terminate this Agreement at any time, with or without cause. Upon the termination of this Agreement for any reason, all licenses granted hereunder shall immediately terminate and you will immediately cease use of, and remove from Affiliate's Web Site, all links to brightlight websites, and all brightlights trademarks and logos, other brightlights marks and all other materials provided in connection with this program.
13. Limitation of Liability
Brightlights will not be liable for indirect or consequential damages (or any loss of revenue, profits, or data) arising in connection with this Agreement or the Program, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
We make no express or implied warranties or representations with respect to the Affiliate Program or an affiliate's potential to earn income from the Affiliate Program. In addition, we make no representation that the operation of the websites or the Affiliate links will be uninterrupted or error-free, and Brightlights will not be liable for the consequences of any interruptions or errors.
By signing up with the Brightlights.ie Affiliate Program, you acknowledge that you have read this agreement and agree to all its terms and conditions. You have independently evaluated this program and are not relying on any representation, guarantee or statement other than as set forth in this agreement.