General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- Your personal data we collect.
The information we collect may include your name, email address, phone number, postal address, company name/address or any other information you have chosen to share with us.
- How we collect your personal detail.
Your personal data maybe collected when you access our website, when you interact with our social media, when you use one of the contact forms on our website, when you make a telephone/mobile call to one of our showrooms, when you email us, when you take part in a competition or promotion.
- How we use your personal data.
We use the data you provide us with to fulfil our contract with you. We use your contact details (email, telephone number and address) to know where to deliver your order to, we use your email address and phone number to update you on the status of your order.
- How long do we keep your personal data.
We will only keep your personal data for as long as it is necessary for the completion of the purposes described in our private policy.
- Who has access to your information.
We will never sell or share your personal data with a third party other than sharing your detail with a third party for delivery purposes, in this case the third party agrees to protect and handle your personal data in accordance with all legal, regulatory and contractual obligations. All staff with access to your information have a duty of care/confidentiality when handling your data.
- How do we protect your personal data.
Your personal data is protected by encryption techniques and other safeguard technologies such as firewalls and password protection.
To ensure our systems work efficiently and effectively we us cookies.
- What are your rights under GDPR.
- You have the right to transparency in relation to personal information we are holding on you.
- You have the right to know what information we hold on you and how it is processed.
- You have the right to restrict the processing of your personal data.
- You have the right to ask us to stop processing your data, without giving reason as to why.
- You have the right to stop receiving sales and marketing information from us.
- You have the right to protection against being subject to automated individual decision making, including profiling
- Changing your mind.
You have the right to decide that you want your personal information deleted from our database, this can be requested by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org